How to start a Group Conversation
Follow the steps below to start a Group Conversation in Atheer Studio.
- From a browser on your computer, open your Atheer Studio workspace, and sign into your account using your assigned credentials. Upon successful sign-in, you will be presented with the Conversations home page.
- If this is the first time any conversations have been held, your screen will look like below. Click on one of the menu items on the left side of the screen. You can start a 1-on-1 (1:1) or Group Conversation, or join a Group Conversation.
- If you have held previous Conversations with this user account, your screen will look something like below. There will be a list of conversations on the left side of the page, and the conversation detail on the right side of the page. To start a 1-on-1 (1:1) Conversation, click the (Conversation) button on the top right corner of the page and choose Start a Group Conversation.
- You will see the Select Users pop-up. Scroll through the list of users and check the box for the users you wish to invite to the Group Conversation. Then, click the SELECT button.
Alternately, you can use the paging tool to page through the list of users, or you can use the search tool at the bottom right corner of the pop-up.
Or, you can use the (search) tool at the top right corner of the pop-up, and search for users by their first name, last name, or email address.
- After you have selected the user accounts you wish to invite to the Group Conversation, click the START button to start the Conversation.
- Begin the conversation.
- At any point during the Conversation, you can upgrade it to an AiRSession by clicking on the (Start AiRSession) button at the top right corner of the page.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to our customer success team right here.