How to start a Group Conversation
- From the Atheer Lens App, tap the Connect button at the bottom of the app screen.
- You can now set up a group conversation. If you want to re-enter a group conversation you’ve already started, just tap the previous conversation and pick up where you left off.
- If you are starting a new conversation with a group for the first time, tap the button at the top right of the conversations screen.
- You can now decide whether you want to start a new conversation with one person, start a group conversation, or join one that is already in progress. For this example, tap Start a group conversation.
- You will now see your Atheer contact list. From that list, tap the names of the people that you want to start the conversation with. Once you have selected the participants, tap the large, green Select button at the bottom of the screen.
NOTE: Users with a green dot at the lower right corner of their photo are online right now.
- With the members of the group selected, you can now give the group a name and state the purpose of the group in the Edit Group Details screen. Just fill in the fields for Group Name and Purpose, and then tap the large, green Create button at the bottom of the screen.
- You can now begin your conversation with the group by typing in the box at the bottom of the screen.
Your conversations can include a lot more than just text. Atheer Conversations allow you to share images, add emojis and voice notes. And, if you switch devices, you can pick up your conversation right where you left off.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to our customer success team right here.