Accept Invitation from within your Android device’s Atheer Lens app.
- Go to the Google Play Store and search for the Atheer Lens app.
- Tap the Install button.
- Once the installation is completed, tap the Open button.
- Choose to allow or deny the Lens app to take pictures and record video, and also record audio (Allow is recommended).
- The Atheer Lens Welcome page will load. If you have proxy settings to configure, tap the (Settings) button at the top right corner of the page, then tap the Proxy Settings menu.
- Enter your proxy settings, and tap the Save button
NOTE: The proxy settings can be enabled and disabled by sliding the switch in the Proxy Settings page.
- Go back to the Atheer Lens Welcome page, scroll to the bottom of the page, and tap the Join AiRSession as guest button.
- Give the host of the AiRSession your Device ID, and edit the First Name and Last Name fields.
- Stay in the Atheer Lens app, and wait for your invitation pop-up banner. Once it appears, tap the Join button.
- The AiRSession will automatically launch.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to our customer success team right here.