How to Join a Group Conversation
Follow the steps below to join a Group Conversation in Atheer Studio.
- From a browser on your computer, open your Atheer Studio workspace, and sign into your account using your assigned credentials. Upon successful sign-in, you will be presented with the Conversations home page.
- If this is the first time any conversations have been held, your screen will look like below. Click on one of the menu items on the left side of the screen. You can start a 1-on-1 (1:1) or Group Conversation, or join a Group Conversation.
- If you have held previous Conversations with this user account, your screen will look something like below. There will be a list of conversations on the left side of the page, and the conversation detail on the right side of the page. To join a Group Conversation, click the (Conversation) button on the top right corner of the page and choose Join a Group Conversation.
- You will see the Select Group pop-up. Check the box next to the conversation you wish to join, and then click the SELECT button.
- Join in on the Conversation.
- At any point during the Conversation, you can upgrade it to an AiRSession by clicking on the (Start AiRSession) button at the top right corner of the page.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to our customer success team right here.